How to Help
Join our weekly meeting / hacknight
Join the Mailing List!
Chat on IRC: #peoplesopen.net on Freenode
Example activities include:
- Getting more people involved and excited about an open community-owned and -operated network!
- Graphic design
- Printing/posting posters/fliers
- Events organizing! Start a community network group in your neighborhood, host workshops on mounting nodes, give a conference talk on the project, or throw a cryptoparty to teach end-user security!
- Mounting routers on buildings (it’s easy! we’ll teach you how!)
- Grant application writing
- Developing and designing web apps that can run locally on the network.
- OpenWRT administration
- Mesh protocol wrangling
- Electronics repair